Wednesday, February 16, 2011

party idea: photo props


















I came across this idea on The Mac's blog and thought it would be fun for the Valentine's Day party I did for my children and our friends. I ended up making them by downloading photos from Microsoft Clip Gallery (MCG) and after a little editing, they were ready to print, cut and put together. The only photo that wasn't from MCG was the bigger mustache which I got through Google images.

I printed them on white card stock and used wood glue to attach the popsicle sticks and bamboo skewers to the prop. If you can't print your own, need a large quantity or want to find something specific, you can also do a search on etsy under "photo props" - choose "wedding" under the subcategory to find paper photo props.

If you want to try this idea at your next party, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the PDF (I couldn't find a way to upload the document directly to this blog). Please note: these images are meant for personal use only and not to be sold or used for profit in any way.

No comments: