Friday, December 30, 2011

photo journal: 2011 in pictures

The older I get, the faster time flies and the more I forget much of what happened in the previous 365 days. Which makes it all the more fun to go back and pick one picture from each month to capture "what we were doing when..." I did this last year on my other, now-private-rarely-updated family blog and found it gave me pause for reflection and a second chance to celebrate what God gifted us in one year.

January

epic sled hill

February
happened 2 minutes after getting to my parents house on Super Bowl Sunday
March
courtesy of Reese...I often find these types of pictures on my camera ;)

April
someone turned 6 and celebrated by trying out his new stomp rocket

May
I became a citizen AND registered voter :)




 June


Ben turned two and got some new wheels with a handy push handle for D & I

July
getting ready to march in the 4th of July parade - a first for us

 August
Isaac & Luke at Goderich - so hard to pick a favorite from this vacation!
September
our traditional trip to a county fair
 October




my favorite picture of Brie with my sister and nephew at a new park we discovered




November
our hike where Luke lost his shoe in the mud



December
the family tree and a Christmas Eve-day walk

Farewell 2011!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun! I enjoyed all your beautiful photos:) The one of the peanut butter made me laugh- looks like some of the pictures my girls have taken. I keep thinking I'll do a post of all the unusual photos that have shown up on my camera:)