Wednesday, April 25, 2012

silent auction

 

There's no getting around the fact that God designed women for fellowship with other women. Jen, over at Finding Heaven, has done a wonderful job of honoring God's design by creating a community online through her blog and weekly "Soli Deo Gloria" link up. So it was really exciting to hear her announcement several months ago that she was planning a retreat for the SDG sisterhood in Austin, TX.

Though I'm still waiting on the Lord to determine whether I'll be there in person or in spirit, I felt a tug on my heart to help Jen lower the cost to attend the conference by donating a few of my handmade items (and a portion of any proceeds from my shop this week).

So if you are looking for a Mother's Day gift or want to get ahead on gift-giving for other occasions or could just plain use one of these items for yourself, please stop on by Jen's to consider bidding on one or more of the three items up for auction. And/or, if you place an order with me this week (either through the shop page on my blog or etsy shop), I'll donate 10% of the proceeds to Jen for the conference.

If this is your first introduction to Jen, I hope you'll find it a frequent place to visit - especially on SDG days.

No comments: