Monday, October 1, 2012

week 1 deep love diving challenges

In the middle of the second week I began mapping out all the challenges for the week into one post. So I've gone back and done the same for Week One to be consistent. :)


(If you're planning on joining me for this week's challenges, I'd love to know...and to hear about your ideas and experience for loving God with all your heart and loving those closest to you.)  

My focus on loving God this week is to try and understand and carry out what it means to love Him with all of my heart. If you'd like to join me in this heart-loving-God journey, here are this week's challenges (some of these can happen over the course of several days or be repeated):
  • Meditate, pray about, think on what it means to love God with all of our heart
  • Pick a heart-related Scripture to meditate upon and memorize it. 
  • Write God a love letter
  • Learn what it means to be quick to listen and slow to speak.
  • Pray for an undivided heart





    My focus on loving others this week is to love those closest to me. It's a warm up to the more challenging challenges for later this month. If you'd like to join me in loving people you already love, here are this week's challenges:
    •  Share life-changing information with others.
    • Spend time gazing at one whom you love. 
    • Love yourself to love others better.
    • Send a card to someone you love.
    • Give away something you love to one you love.
    • Share a meal - and your heart - with a loved one.
    • Do a love stretch: Love your loved ones beyond what you normally do.


    *Images for the Deep Love Diving banners and buttons were courtesy of this site.

    No comments: