Tuesday, August 30, 2011

crafting like crazy

The past week I've been sewing up a storm to get ready for my very first craft show in October. I dedicated last week to pairing up fabrics for more women's, teens and girls reversible headbands.
 
Before we left on vacation, mid-August I excitedly worked on my very first esty custom order - a tablecloth, potholders, napkins, hand towel and napkin rings for a play kitchen. Once I get beyond the craft show, my plan is to create a "Kitchen Play" custom listing in my shop.

I love "painting" with fabrics - combining colors and patterns to create something beautiful and useful and am so thankful the Lord has given me this creative outlet.

1 comment:

Karyn @ DFC said...

These are truly beautiful! I love the matching kitchen sets! Simply beautiful work.