I continued in a more relaxed, unschool style but had Brie and Reese do some workbook activities. I used these two days to recap our 10 weeks of spelling words and think I will do this every five weeks or so - especially important for Brie with the challenging words she needs to learn.
- colored more pictures from our Color and Learn Australia book, focusing on the Aborigine pages
- watch videos on Aborgine boomerangs and corroborees and read some more pages from the Australia and Its People book
- continued reading "Bless This Mouse" by Lisa Lowry
- practiced with the multiplication flash cards (Brie)
- completed a bar graph chart on the number of cars spotted by color during one of our outings
- discovered some online "how to draw" sites - Brie and Reese did a great job following the instructions and turned out several masterpieces.
- played games including "Go Fish" (and Brie and Reese taught the game to Luke!), "Connect Four" and "Mastermind"
- went on walks and hikes