Wednesday, December 14, 2011

wellspring

Normally this is something I'd share in a 3 Gifts post, but as I already had this weeks gifts planned out and I didn't want to let one more day go by, I'm sharing it now.

Please check out this page on Joy's Hope blog for the details on Project 320 - a fun initiative to raise enough money to build a water well for people who currently without access to safe, clean water.

I just learned this past Saturday at a church service that we use more water in a 5 minute shower than many people in the world use in one day. (This church was raising money for a water project in Haiti - God continues to drip drop awareness of this water issue into my life ;) ). Can you imagine?

So, if you can spare a few minutes, please check out the above links and may we all continue to hunger and thirst for righteousness.

No comments: