Saturday, January 28, 2012

something new

Despite my hesitations, I'm jumping in with both feet to the social media pool by setting up a Facebook and Twitter account which combine the names of this blog and my shop: Whispers of Grace. You can find Whispers of Grace here on Facebook and here on Twitter.

Personally, I feel overwhelmed by the amount of information that gets shared in these two forums and I'd rather communicate by email and really, the only One I want to really "follow" is Jesus, but I'm exploring whether these will be a better way to share any updates from both the blog and shop. Mostly, I'll be sharing updates along with new items added to my shop, shop announcements and occasional giveaways and promotions.

(And, something new for Valentine's Day... I have a couple of these listed in the shop:)

No comments: