Wednesday, October 10, 2012

day 10: laughing lifts

Confession: Assigning specific Love God Love Others challenges to each day just wasn't working.

Like yesterday. I decided that was the day I'd let another go first. Except an opportunity didn't arise. Seriously. I didn't stand in one line yesterday. However, an opportunity did present itself to lift someone's spirits through an encouraging word (which was going to be today's challenge).

Instead of kicking myself over not meeting my own challenges, I changed the format. If you've been joining me in this series and these challenges, I reformatted things a little. You can now find this week's challenges here (and I love that fact that I can post something I wrote today at 5:30 a.m. on Monday morning so this series flow better. It's like Back to the Future in real life.)

And, if you need your spirits lifted today, watch this Tim Hawkins clip:
This week I'm learning to love God with all my soul and loving the "poor in spirit." Want to join me? Please click here for this week's challenges.

No comments: